- 6oz GoodWheat Penne Pasta, dry
- ¼ c. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Red onion, julienned
- 1 Red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 Yellow squash, sliced in half moons
- 2 c. Broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1/3 c. Sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 5 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- ½ tsp. Black pepper, ground
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon zest
- ¼ c. Basil, fresh, chopped
- ¼ c. Parmesan cheese, grated cheese
How to Make:
Cook the pasta according to packaging instructions until pasta is al dente. Reserve ½ cup of pasta water, drain and set aside.
In a large nonstick skillet over high heat, add olive oil.
Add the red onion and sauté for 2-3 minutes until translucent.
Add the bell peppers and yellow squash and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
Add the broccoli florets and cook for another 4-5 minutes until florets are fork tender.
Add the sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and black pepper, and cook for 1 minute.
Add in the cooked penne, reserved pasta water and lemon zest.
Stir to combine and cook for 1-2 minutes.
Remove from the heat and garnish with chopped basil and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Total Fat 8g 10%
- Saturated Fat 1.5g 8%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 5mg 2%
- Sodium 670mg 29%
- Total Carbohydrate 41g 15%
- Dietary Fiber 9g 32%
- Total Sugars 8g
- Added Sugars 0g 0%
- Protein 10g
- Vitamin D 0mcg 0%
- Calcium 105mg 8%
- Iron 2mg 10%
- Potassium 681mg 15%