- 6 oz. GoodWheat Penne
- 3 c. turkey, cooked & chopped
- 1 c. kale, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. sweet potato, diced & roasted
- 1/4 c. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 c. carrots, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. green beans, trimmed
- 2 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 8 c. turkey or chicken stock
- 3 Tbsp. Kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. thyme, fresh
- 1 tsp. dill, fresh
- 2 tsp. rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 c. parsley, chopped
How to Make:
- In a large sauce pot or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat. Add onions, celery, carrots, and green beans.
- Add garlic and sweat until aromatic. Stir in flour and cook for 2 minutes.
- Whisk in stock until combined. Add GoodWheat pasta, salt, pepper, thyme, dill, and rosemary, and bring to a boil. Once boiled, reduce to a simmer until pasta is al dente.
- Add turkey, kale, and sweet potato. Cook one minute until kale is tender. Finish with lemon juice and season to taste.
- Serve and garnish with parsley.