Servings 14 Prep time 30 minutes / Cook Time 30 minutes
Per ServingCalories 120Protein 5gFiber 5g
- 6 oz. GoodWheat Elbows
- 2 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 whole zucchini or yellow squash, chopped
- 4 garlic gloves, minced
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp. Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper, ground
- 28 oz. can of diced tomatoes, fire-roasted
- 1 1/2 c. canned kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 c. green beans, chopped
- 6 c. vegetable broth
- 1/4 c. fresh parsley, chopped
How to Make:
- In a large Dutch oven over high heat, add the olive oil and onion. Sauté for 2-3 minutes until translucent.
- Add the carrots, celery stalks and zucchini and sauté for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add the garlic cloves and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add the dried basil, dried oregano, salt, pepper, diced tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, kidney beans, green beans, and vegetable broth.
- Stir to combine and bring to a boil
- Add the elbow pasta and cook according to packaging instructions until pasta is al dente, stirring every few minutes.
- Once pasta is done, remove from the heat and stir in the fresh parsley.